Landlord Services

Landlords Guide

How we market your property

With our extensive knowledge of Dunfermline and the rental market, we offer our clients top-tier customer service to help find reliable tenants. In terms of where your property will be advertised we use Rightmove,  Zoopla,, Letting Web, our own website, Facebook and Instagram

How we find the right tenant

Once we have prospective tenants lined up, we carry out a full reference check to ensure that the interested tenant is the right one for our Landlord.

ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents)

We are accredited through ARLA which demonstrates that our management processes treat tenants and landlords fairly. We are provided with up to date changes to legislation and also attend all conferences and courses required to keep our knowledge of letting up to date.

our services

We can offer you the following two types of services:

Find a tenant only service

  • Pre rental Valuation
  • Marketing the property to the widest possible audience
  • Accompanied viewings if necessary
  • Reference check carried out by a external company
  • Preparation of the Private Residential Rental Agreement and associated documents

Fully managed services

In addition, to all of the above we will:-

  • Prepare the Inventory
  • Collect and lodge deposits with My Deposit Scotland
  • Collect the monthly rent and chase late payment of rent
  • Arrange all safety checks as detailed in our safety checks section of required by the landlord
  • Carry out periodic inspections (every 3 months)
  • Deal with the transfer of utilities and council tax
  • Carry out the final inspection at end of tenancy and deal with issues arising prior to return of deposit.

If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our lettings team who can provide you with our terms and conditions and answer any other queries you may have regarding the private residential rental sector.  Contact

Speak To Us Today

Are you looking for landlord services in Dunfermline?


Do rental tenants pay council tax?
Yes. The tenant is solely responsible for paying their own council tax, although it may be included within your rental agreement. Please check the signed paperwork for more details.
Can my landlord increase my rent?
Rent usually cannot be increased unless you agree or the tenancy agreement allows it. If you are struggling to pay rent then you may be eligible for Housing Association benefits.
Can I change my rental property locks?
Legally, there is nothing from stopping you changing the property’s locks. However, many agreements will include in the signed agreement a clause preventing tenants from doing so.
Do I need my own insurance?
Tenants’ insurance is a form of cover designed to protect your contents in the event of flooding, fire damage or theft. It is not a legal requirement, but covers possessions such as: clothes, jewellery, appliances, electronics, furniture, crockery and antiques.

Icon Feature

Lorem ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan.